The Be Smart Get Prepared First Aid Kit complies or exceeds all OSHA guidelines for small business and meets ANSI types I and II requirements. It is in a hard carrying case with more storage space inside and a multi-compartment organizer. It can be carried around for portability or mounted on a wall in a central location. Contents: 21 antiseptic towelettes 36 alcohol prep pads 6 sting relief pads 6 antibiotic ointment packets 6 burn cream ointments 10 antacid tablets 10 aspirin tablets 10 non-aspirin tablets 1 instant cold compress 6″ x 9″ 1 English First Aid guide 1 Spanish First Aid guide 20 adhesive bandages 1″ x 3″ 50 adhesive bandages 3/8″ x 1-1/2″ 60 adhesive bandages 3″ x 3/4″ 10 butterfly closures bandages 18 wound closure strips 1/4″ x 1-1/2″ 2 gauze rolls 2″ x 4.1 yards 2 eye pads 8 sterile gauze pads 2″ x 2″ 4 sterile gauze pads 4″ x 4″ 1 sterile trauma pad 5″ x 9″ 30 cotton tip applicators 1 adhesive tape roll 1″ x 5 yards 5 finger splints 1 triangular bandage 40″ x 40″ x 56″ 1 tweezers 1 metal scissor 4 examination gloves.
- 326 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI guidelines for 100 people. Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family use at home
- Fully organized interior compartments provides quick access. Rugged, sturdy hard plastic case is impact resistant
- Two separate layers of first aid for large and small first aid products and tilting shelves designed for easy access and refill
- Wall mounts or folds compactly for storage. Case dimensions: 13″ x 12″ x 4″. Easy slide latches securely locks into place. Includes a refill order form