The Spitfire Scout transportable scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with superior value. The Spitfire Scout is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble-perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck, or van and taking shopping or on vacation. The four-wheel version of the Spitfire Scout allows for enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain. The Scout also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with color-through panels to hide scuffs and scratches and black wheel rims.
The manufacturer warranty on the Spitfire Scout is lifetime on frame, 14 months on electronics and motor and 6 months on the battery. This Drive Medical Spitfire Scout scooter from VidaCura is identical in every way except that it ALSO includes membership in our exclusive Owner’s Club. As an Owner’s Club member we extend your scooter’s manufacturer warranty to five years on electronics, motor AND batteries. VidaCura is a BBB A+ rated company and a nationally recognized factory authorized dealer and servicer for Drive Medical Scooter products.
- Identical to Amazon B00GPGKN4G except includes VidaCura’s exclusive five year, extended warranty including the battery.
- Quick and easy disassembly; Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches.
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest; Armrests are padded and adjustable; Comes with large plastic carry basket.
- Includes battery and charger, flat-free, non-marking tires with anti-tip wheels.
- Seat Width: 16.5″; Max Speed: 4.25 mph; Climbing Angle: 6 degrees; Maximum Range: 9 miles; Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700rpm; Turning Radius: 53.75″; Ground Clearance: 2.5″; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs